martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Our Weekend =)

This weekend was so nice, it starting on wednesday aftenoon, when Kyle came from his work, i was weiting with the dinner but he had bougth hamburgers, they were delicious, also he brougth a lot of food for our celebration of Thanks Giving Day.

Thursday morning we got up, with the spirit of celebration, so we went and bougth some things, after that we started our kitchen day, I love to see my husband so excited, teaching me about his culture, his customs and celebrations, it was a wonderful day.

It was a wonderful day, we ate a lot, i never ate pumpkin pie, turky, carrots with butter and stuffin so it was new, but delicious :), welll after that we ate if the world finish we went and sleep almost the rest of the day :).










Friday and saturday we went to the cine, we saw two movies, i dont know if the name in english is correct "Body of lies" and "Traitor", i recomend you Body of lies.

Sunday and monday we were at home, Kyle was playing with his X BOX, Cicely was kicking me and i was trying to sleep.
Now i'm with my Cicely, Kyle went to work at 2:20 am, and we'll see again on friday afternoon.

THAT WAS OUR FAMILY WEEKEND, :)

4 comentarios:

Erna dijo...

Looks like you guys had a fun time - the food looks delicious! I was excited to see your post was in English. :)

RandiSue dijo...

I love your blog and I love your English. Kyle is reading your blog with me and is telling me that you learned Britanic English and the cute british words you speak. And your food looks wonderful, much better than the food we had. It will be fun cooking our Thanksgiving Dinner together next year.

the little Vinings ; ) dijo...

What a wonderful first thanksgiving for you two! Well and for you in general! I love that you are bloging in english, you are really good with it too! I can't wait to meet you, but for now it is great to follow your blog and see all your experiances as newly wedds, and soon to be parents!

the little Vinings ; ) dijo...

Hey I know you don't know who wer are, really, but we are getting ready to send out our Christmas cards to the family, and we would like to have your address. Can you e-mail it to me? dansewav@gmail.com thanks!