jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Nothing happened yet :s !!!

We are waiting for our little baby, but I think she doesn’t want to come, maybe we are very impatient to waiting for nine month (I want my baby now!!!!), and the thing is that we want to be with her, we want to see her how she will be, everybody think that she will looks like as her father, I don’t have problem with that because my husband was a beautiful baby, and now he is a very but very good looking man :)











Everything is ready, we have all the things that we need, clothes, toys and more that I never imagine, she has more thing than me and my tree sisters and my brother have ever.

Lately I have been dreaming a lot with her and all the possible cases that she will came, and I can’t stop to be nervous, I think is normal and some time I’m worried for nothing, the only thing that I really want is that Kyle bee at home when I start with the contractions and all things that have to come.

4 comentarios:

Callie Thurell dijo...

I think you have every right to be nervous - especially when Kyle is here in the states! I would be nervous too.

I can't wait to meet baby cicely!

RandiSue dijo...

I am going to guess that Baby Cicely will come on February 2.
That is Monday so Kyle will be there and every thing will go so easy for you.

Erna dijo...

It is normal to have so many worries before the baby comes - I think it is just a mom thing. I hate to say it but the worrying never goes away they just change. We will be praying extra hard that Kyle will be there for you when little Cicely comes. We love you.

the little Vinings ; ) dijo...

I know that I felt the same way with Eden. It's your first, how are you supposed to know what to feel and when everything does start to happen how is it going to unfold? So don't worry, you are totally normal. I am pretty sure that what makes a great mom, you always worring about your little one, thinking of them, caring for them... all the compasionate things that moms are and should be. Just relax and hope that the days comes she is in your arms and at peace with her new little family! We'll keep you in our prayers and good luck!